When budget is the deciding factor
When budget is the deciding factor, this low-maintenance, insulation-optional steel frame carriage house style garage door combines clean lines and classic charm to provide a popular style at a great value.Download Product Brochure
A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the Grand Harbor® garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8" vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 - Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
SOLID TOP SECTIONS - SERIES 1 & SERIES 2
TOP11 - grand harbor
TOP12 -grand harbor
ARCH1 - GRAND HARBOR
SOLID TOP SECTIONS - SERIES 3 & SERIES 4
TOP11 - GRAND HARBOR 3-4
ARCH1 - GH - 34
PLAIN SHORT - grand harbor
REC14 - GRAND HARBOR
SQ24 - GRAND HARBOR
GRVA1 - Grand Harbor
WROUGHT IRON SHORT
WROUGHT IRON LONG - grand harbor
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
*Available on select models. For more information regarding color availability, click here.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Smooth composite overlay
- 1 5/8" polystyrene insulation (optional)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Door sample is shown in white.