WE’RE GROWING! Be a part of our fun, growing family!
BlackHawk Garage Door is a family owned company with major market presence in Western Wisconsin and the Twin Cities. We specialize in Residential/Commercial garage doors and Garage Floor Coatings.
If you are a team player, enjoy exceeding the customers expectations and want to join our growing team, please apply today!
Full-Time Garage Door Installer / Service Technician
The job requirements include servicing existing and installation of new overhead doors. Must be able to lift up to 75lbs. Complete necessary paperwork properly. Present a positive attitude and work closely with customers on the site. Must have fantastic customer service skills. Basic hand tools will be required, truck will be provided. Good driving record is a must. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of commercial door installation experience.
- Health insurance benefits provided
- Pay dependent upon experience.
- Pay: $22.00-$32.00.
- Paid time off
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Experience: 4 years installation experience (preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (required)
- License: Drivers (required)
- Work location: Multiple locations
- Pay frequency: Bi-weekly or twice monthly
Download an application here.
Join our growing team and apply TODAY!
Full-Time Sales Consultant
Our Garage Door and Floor Coating company needs the expertise of a Sales Consultant who has experience in the Garage Door industry or Construction Sales experience. We are looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of excellent customer service to meet with homeowners, builders and new construction clients on their need for garage doors or Polyurea Floor coatings. We are a steadily growing company, located in Bloomington, MN and Baldwin, WI serving a vast market area for both industries. Because of our growth, we need another outside sales professional who can usher us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually meet our projected sales quotas. Leads are generated and assigned per territory. Although evening appointments are sparce, there are some. Health insurance, company vehicle, $50-$100K per year potential income.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Mon-Friday work schedule. Possible occasional Saturday, only if necessary.
- Follow sales and internal protocols and procedures designed by the company.
- Learn emerging CRM technology and intelligence within the company to improve efficiency and reporting of each estimate given and recording customer information.
- Create positive and lasting relationships with your assigned customers.
- Following up with all customers and record keeping for accuracy.
- May require setting own appointments in some situations.
- Some travel for training may be required as well as travelling some distances to appointments. A company car will be provided as well as a gas card.
- Vehicle maintenance, (repairs, oil changes) are the salesperson’s responsibility to schedule. Tires will be provided seasonally. Company will pay for all maintenance.
- Help to improve brand awareness by working in cooperation with the marketing department on promotions and other aspects related to customer nurturing and customer count growth.
- Office time will be required. One day per week initially until training is complete. Thereafter, monthly to review leads, sales, ideas and any future obligations needed.
- Create builder relationships. Each of our salespeople are required to initiate builder relationships. Leads are assigned, but other leads can be established on your own.
- Tradeshow attendance is mandatory for half the show, as well as networking opportunities that are given. Assistance in set up and tear down is also required when needed.
- Record your requested time off on the calendar, as well as vacation days following the company’s form procedure.
- Work closely with both locations, submitting paperwork accurately and for scheduling jobs.
- Required to have two 35’ tape measures and an electronic measuring tool for floor coatings, as well as floor and door samples, brochures and marketing materials in sales vehicle at all times.
If you have what it takes, send your resume to Info@BlackHawkGarageDoor.com.